1’st – 2’nd March 2018: 5’th Annual European Payments Forum
After the great success of the September 2017 event, we will have our next annual European Payments Forum in March 2018. This time, the hosting city is going to be Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The event will continue to discuss PSD 2 as it transformed the entire banking system and caused a big headache for banking professionals. Participants will have the chance to debate about FinTech & Technological (R)evolutions and the impact on traditional banking landscape.
We invite all attendees to join our Regulatory Roller-Coaster which will reveal the effects of the current and future regulations on the banking ecosystem.
Join us to hear about Banks’ Security First Aid and how are stakeholders of the industry collaborating to fight the threats and roll back cyber-attacks.
At our event, you will also find out more about investing into Bitcoin by listenening to real-life case studies of success and failures.
Our 5th Annual European Payments Forum is the best platform to learn, network and discuss all payments related matters, and gain first hand experience from our expert speakers from within the banking industry. See you in Amsterdam on 01-02 of March, 2018! For more information, please visit our website and request the agenda.
For more information click HERE.
- Worthy Raises Bond Rates, Enhances Investor Returns Read more
- Credit Union Industry Strong and Resilient Amid Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Read more
- eProcessingNetwork Launches Hosted Payment Form Generator Capabilities for Merchants Read more
- Cobalt Re-Launches as CobaltFX, Digital Asset Division to Form New Venture in Q2 Read more
- Billtrust Earns EcoVadis Bronze Sustainability Rating Read more