15th – 16th March: The Future of Digital Banking: Asia Pacific
The Future of Digital Banking: Asia Pacific will bring together the leading financial innovators from across South East Asia and the rest of the world in order to share insight and ideas on banking in the digital age.
Key decision makers from both traditional banks, domestic and international players, and ground-breaking new start-ups will be discussing the most exciting new developments in this area and what they view as the future of banking.
Our speaker lineup includes:
- Andrew Connell, Head of Digital – APAC, HSBC
- Neal Cross, Chief Innovation Officer, DBS
- Namita Lal, Managing Director, Global Head, Mobile Money, Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered
- Raj Dhamodharan, Group Head of Emerging Payments, MasterCard
- Rana Peries, Director, Innovation and Digital, Barclays
- Stephen Bowe, Head of Digital, BNZ
- Michael Yue, Head of Banking and Financial Services, Google
We are offering a 25% discount to all members of Fintech Finance, using discount code: DBA2016FTF
For the most up-to-date programme and speaker line-up, or to register please visit www.marketforce.eu.com/digibankingasia.
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more