15th – 16th March: The Future of Digital Banking: Asia Pacific
The Future of Digital Banking: Asia Pacific will bring together the leading financial innovators from across South East Asia and the rest of the world in order to share insight and ideas on banking in the digital age.
Key decision makers from both traditional banks, domestic and international players, and ground-breaking new start-ups will be discussing the most exciting new developments in this area and what they view as the future of banking.
Our speaker lineup includes:
- Andrew Connell, Head of Digital – APAC, HSBC
- Neal Cross, Chief Innovation Officer, DBS
- Namita Lal, Managing Director, Global Head, Mobile Money, Transaction Banking, Standard Chartered
- Raj Dhamodharan, Group Head of Emerging Payments, MasterCard
- Rana Peries, Director, Innovation and Digital, Barclays
- Stephen Bowe, Head of Digital, BNZ
- Michael Yue, Head of Banking and Financial Services, Google
We are offering a 25% discount to all members of Fintech Finance, using discount code: DBA2016FTF
For the most up-to-date programme and speaker line-up, or to register please visit www.marketforce.eu.com/digibankingasia.
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more
- Clearwater Analytics Appoints Mike Chen as its New Head of Corporate Development Read more
- Allica revamps business savings to offer market-leading rates and reward business savers Read more